Version 1.1 ReleaseDecember 22, 2023 by Jeff Donchess
After a slightly bumpy ride transitioning out of Beta testing, we have finally stabilized the platform and have been hard at work fixing bugs and adding features! We continue to listen to your feedback and make improvements based on your suggestions. As always, if you find issues with the site, have feature requests, or just general questions, then you can put in a support ticket.
Below are a few of the new changes that have come with Version 1.1.
Updates In Version 1.1
There have been a variety of improvements made to improve our platform Here is a brief rundown of some of the features that have been added.
A few adjustments have been made to BetScore to normalize the scores a bit. In short, it will be a little harder to reach extreme values on both ends of the BetScore scale. The main theme of BetScore remains the same. For more information about using BetScore, read up on our blog: Explaining BetScore.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
A few more improvements that have been implemented in v.1.1:
- Fixed a bug where Bet Tracker would crash if a 0 value was entered into the odds column.
- Fixed an issue so now straight bets and parlays hold their values when adding in other bets.
- Notifications: We can notify you of issues on the site
- Fixed a few issues with stretched images on our blog page.
- Number of pending and completed bets on the Analysis page has been increased from five to eight to balance out the UI in tablet mode.
What’s Next for Version 1.2
Right now we have a few things on the roadmap for our update in January 2024. Next up is a Best Line Calculator so that a user can compare lines at different values to determine which one is best. This will be a tool only available to Plus subscribers. Next, there will be an additional filter to Picks page so that a user can sort by money line, spread, or totals. After that, we will be adding alternate lines from all the sportsbooks to the Odds Dashboard.
Thank you again for all the support! Have a wonderful holiday and we’ll see you in 2024!